If you’re reading this, it means you’d like to contribute to the PandaDoc Blog!
We’re so glad you thought of us.
Our blog is a go-to resource for revenue teams of every industry who are looking to improve their document processes, marketing collateral, and appreciate a well-written thought-leadership piece.
Before writing the article for publication, and pitching to us, make sure to go through this checklist:
Since our goal is to share evergreen and readable content that educates and helps our visitors in any way. We encourage you to answer these questions beforehand:
- Who does your article benefit? Who would like to read it? Why would we want to publish it?
- Is this topic saturated in the SERPs?
- What information provided will be different from what there is already on the web?
Tone of Voice
At PandaDoc we sound conversational, yet professional and address the reader as “You”.
When writing for Panda make sure you are:
- Transparent: We’re open and accountable in our writing.
- Concise: Our writing is concise and easy to understand. We keep it clear and structured without making it laborious.
- Fun: We’re dedicated to conversational, upbeat language.
- Educational: We simplify our clients’ lives and provide solutions right away.
- Make sure to optimize your article for the main keyword.
- Use long tail/semantic keywords throughout the article in addition to the main keyword.
- Add max 1-2 backlinks to your site in the article. You can link to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage or promotional content).
- Include links to sources and links to other PandaDoc resources when possible.
Note: Once the post is live on pandadoc.com, we encourage that you tag us and share a link to the content on social channels – but you cannot re-post the entire article on your website or other sources.
To enrich your article, make sure to use unique visual elements:
- Include clear and easy-to-read screenshots, infographics, or tables that match.
Panda’s style. (We won’t be able to approve your article if you add stock images or from other resources).
- Produce an informative, high-quality video (optional)
Notes on Approval and Publication
We believe that guest blogging is a fantastic way to build a personal brand and to create awareness for PandaDoc. However, we need to make sure it’s a collaboration.
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
PandaDoc’s blog editor reserves the right to make edits, remove the content, or change it in any way. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to PandaDoc content.