If you’re reading this, it means you’d like to contribute to the PandaDoc Blog!
We’re so glad you thought of us.
Our blog is a go-to resource for revenue teams of every industry who are looking to improve their document processes, marketing collateral, and appreciate a well-written thought-leadership piece.
We are currently accepting guest blog contributions. We’re looking for fresh takes on topics like efficiency, remote work, and technology, and original copy that will inspire, educate, and help our audience execute tasks.
- 1,500+ words submitted in an editable Google Doc.
- Non-promotional and vendor-agnostic.
- On-topic (top-of-funnel subjects such as “what is” and “how-to” articles).
- Your blog reflects the writing style/tone of the PandaDoc brand (think: fun, informative, and approachable).
- Do not include any images within your blog (our design team will handle it).
- Include a 1-2 sentence bio with your headshot (square dimension at least 200×200).
- No more than 1-2 backlinks to your site in the article. You can link to resources, blogs, educational content, etc. (no homepage or promotional content).
- Shoot for no more than 2-3 outgoing links per 1,000 words of content TOTAL, but do make sure you cite your sources.
- The content must be original.
- Our expectation is that you have done a site search and have become familiar with our brand tone, style and the topics that are of interest to our audience.
- The article you submit should target a primary keyword with > 500 monthly volume.
- Use long tail/semantic keywords throughout the article in addition to the primary keyword.
- Use the target keyword in title and keyword/long tail keywords in headers (H2, H3, etc)
- Include links to sources and links to other PandaDoc resources when possible.
- Once the post is live on pandadoc.com, we encourage that you tag us and share a link to the content on social channels– but you cannot re-post the entire article on your website or other sources.
- PandaDoc’s blog editor reserves the right to make edits, remove the content, or change it in any way. We also reserve the right to include calls-to-action to PandaDoc content.
Notes on Approval and Publication:
If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.