Thank you for your interest in guest blogging and contributing content to The PandaDoc Blog! We’ve created a detailed guide to help you through the process.
Our blog philosophy
We would like to add more value to our blog through the knowledge, experience, and insights that specialists and experts have collected through their work. Also, we don’t like to publish the same concepts and ideas over and over again. We’re looking for new ideas, strategies, and techniques our readers can use today.
Our audience consists of readers who work in sales, marketing, finance, procurement, legal, IT/operations, HR, facilities, product management and support departments. Be sure, by submitting a guest post you address your exact audience.
Your guest post should discuss how you will help our audience with sales automation, document management, business documents, sales and marketing alignment, or overall increase in productivity in some way.
The advantages to write for our blog
- Promote and create awareness
- Grow your online audience
- Build connections with relevant influencers
Our favorite format of content
You will move to the top of our list if you can authoritatively write on one of the following topics:
- Sales enablement
- Sales leadership
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Expert tips
- Marketing and sales tech stack/integration
- Document how tos
- Productivity guides
Content requirements and guest posting rules
- You cannot advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. We do not accept any direct advertisement that leads to your product, business or service. Please, do not mention them as well as insert links to them. Through guest posting we expect that you are a thought leader and can share experience or educate readers on a certain subject.
- We want unique, insightful content that has not been published before.
- You may include a bio/signature section of your post (in which you are allowed to include one outbound link to your site and links to your personal Twitter and LinkedIn accounts). Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article.
- Your draft must be at least 1000 words long.
- Please submit your post in a Word document.
- We cannot allow you to republish your guest post to your own blog, Medium, LinkedIn, Facebook or Inbound.org afterward (due to the risk of Google duplicate content penalty).
Join the PandaDoc expert blogging community!
The experts from the following companies have already shared their knowledge on The PandaDoc Blog:
Write for us
Complete the submission form below when you are ready to propose a topic. You can submit only one topic at a time. If you have another idea, refresh the page and submit again.
Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to everyone. If your article meets our rules and aligns with the strategy, we will post your blog topic within 2 weeks.