Proposal software has become an essential tool in sales operations. With its incredible ability to organize information and automate the entire proposal process, it is increasingly beneficial for sales professionals to utilize these software capabilities. From quickly creating documents to importing multiple layers of relevant data, proposal software provides solutions that can optimize the efficiency of your sales team.
But what software can you trust to breathe new life into your company's sales successes? What should you look for in the ultimate proposal software? PandaDoc is proud to meet the highest standards in the industry and is trusted by over 5,000 companies. And now, PandaDoc has the honor of being voted one of the best proposal software in 2016 by G2 Crowd. Take a look at what you can expect when you use proposal software and learn how it can boost your sales performance in the long run.
Benefits of Proposal Software
The benefits of working with proposal software are numerous, but they all revolve around the common theme of optimizing sales teams. Proposal software makes the entire proposal process quick and painless, supplying automated document generation, and integrating accounting and e-signature products for beautifully automated sales workflows.
Also, you’ll find the tracking your proposal’s history is as simple as the click of a button and proposal accuracy will increase while maintaining a higher level of legal compliance. Proposal products also tap into powerful customer relationship management (CRM) systems, allowing you to access and organize relevant data with ease.
What to Expect of Your Proposal Software
The most common features included in proposal software are:
- Document Creation - Customize documents in multiple file formats for view via browser of mobile device.
- Workflow Automation - Quickly search for, and edit, elements of your proposal. Give editing access to multiple users and route documents to specified users for easier content addition or edits.
- Analytics - Track the effectiveness of your proposals as well as who is viewing them and for how long.
- CRM Integration - Powerful use of data to build educated proposals.
- Template and Content Libraries - Assemble custom variables within templates and save your customized template for fast proposal creation.
- E-signature - Allows accepting proposals and contract signing to be combined for convenience.
Before You Buy
Although proposal software is a fantastic tool, there are quite a few things to take into consideration before you decide which software is best for you. You'll want to know the requirements your industry calls for, including: what kind of document format is preferred, what CRM you use and its compatibility with your potential proposal software, and whether you have sales software beyond CRM that requires integration. You'll also want to consider the differences between a cloud-based software or an on premise set-up, and which would meet your company's needs.
Lastly, the size of your company may play a role in what kind of software you purchase. Many small businesses prefer less complex programs that handle their most basic needs with simple customization while larger enterprises use more advanced products that are typically more expensive and handle a wider range of necessity.
SEE ALSO: 4 Ways To Outsell The Top Sales Rep
How Does PandaDoc Stack Up with G2 Crowd?
PandaDoc has the highest G2 score and, when compared with the next three highest-rated companies, it meets (and goes beyond) industry standards. PandaDoc offers its product to businesses for less than half of what the next competitor charges per month and has consistently high marks in the areas of usability, maintenance, ease of business, and product direction.
While marketed toward small businesses PandaDoc also has a healthy client base in mid-market enterprises. PandaDoc is also one of the few companies that offers a free trial, giving you and your business a chance to get acquainted with the product before making your final decision.
About Max Traylor
- Find Activity-Based Selling Zen With These Enlightening Tips From The Founders Of Pipedrive and PandaDoc
- The Marketer's Checklist for Building A Killer Sales Enablement Content Library
- How to Deal with an Annoying Prospect
- 5 Strategies For Turning Earned Media Mentions Into Effective Sales Collateral