Inbound Sales Day is a free one-day event on September 14th, 2016 presenting over six hours of educational material from 19 sales professionals (including myself) who’ve demonstrated a successful track record in sales. These aren’t just speakers who preach, but people who’ve been in the trenches and helped build multi-million dollar companies.
Here’s what you can expect from attending Inbound Sales Day:
1. Actionable information to grow your sales.
Inbound Sales Day isn’t about fluff. Our sessions will be packed with actionable information so you know exactly what you can do to improve sales after watching a session.
2. Revenue growth of up to 600%.
Knowledge is powerful when it’s applied. Whether you attend all 18 sessions or two of them, each session will provide you with the knowledge you need to improve your sales. One speaker will answer all your questions about the process he used to grow revenue 600% in just 12 months.
3. Better equipped to improve revenue and further your success.
Caliper Corporation found that 55% of people making their living in sales don’t have the skills to be successful. After attending Inbound Sales Day, you’ll be part of a group that’s better equipped to maximize your success. Even better, the American Society for Training and Development found that continuous training gives 50% higher net sales per employee.
You’re going to get:
6 LIVE Q&A sessions with people like:
- Amanda Holmes (CEO of Chet Holmes International)
- Michael Pici (Director of Sales at HubSpot)
- Warren Greshes (President of Speaking of Success)
- Doug Landis (VP of Sales Productivity at Box)
- Emmanuelle Skala (VP of Sales and Customer Success at DigitalOcean)
- Josh Harcus (Head of Inbound Strategy at Hüify)
- Christian Kinnear (Direct Managing Director EMEA at HubSpot)
- Katie Ng-Mak (Director of Sales at HubSpot)
- Michelle Benfer (VP of Sales at LogMeIn
- Tory Tucker (Sales Consultant at Top Echelon)
- Brian Halligan (CEO of HubSpot)
- Keenan (CEO of A Sales Guy)
- Colleen Francis (CEO, Engage Selling)
- Jared Fuller (VP of Business Development at PandaDoc) <-- That's me!
- Linda Swindling (CEO of Journey On)
- Jamie Shanks (CEO of Sales For Life)
- Bastiaan Janmaat (CEO of Datafox)
- Dave Mattson (CEO of Sandler Training)